Beloved Holy Father, Pope Francis, we laity and clergy are very concerned about Holy Mother Church. We experience confusing messages daily both from the pulpit, our fellow Catholics and the secular community that we pray you will immediately address. We need a definitive statement from you both as Head of our beloved Catholic Church, and our Teacher and Shepherd, concerning so called same sex marriage.
We experience confusing messages daily both from the pulpit, our fellow Catholics and the secular community that we pray you will immediately address. We need a definitive statement from you both as Head of our beloved Catholic Church, and our Teacher and Shepherd, concerning so called same sex marriage.
Some clergy have stated that bad is good. This is unacceptable and scandalous to your flock.
Some Catholics are now ready to give up on our Beloved Church. Please help us save them from leaving the fold. We need your strong and Fatherly Voice now. For example, we are being scandalized by “rainbow” symbols draped on altars that no longer signify God’s Loving Covenant with His people. But rather, the symbol is being placed on some of our altars so mortal sinful behavior may be acceptable. Sodomy has no right to be treated as acceptable. God said it is a grave wrong. We now have a great cross to bear because we are not being fully supported in our own parish outreaches to save souls. Some clergy condone sexual sins. Whereas, some Faithful Bishops have expressed that these urgent issues need to be clarified. Only you, dear Beloved Holy Father, can clarify this confusion for us now. We need your Universally Proclaimed Help and Guidance.
As you have stated before, marriage is a sacred bond between one man and one woman. You have stated that impurity and fornication are wrong use of human sexuality. We need you to make a forceful statement from St. Peter’s for all the world to know the Catholic Church teachings on these issues. Your Message needs to be direct, clear and forceful. We are counting on you to bring God’s Light and Truth to the world that is now plunged into sinful darkness.
There are many people; including clergy that you have appointed to be new Bishops or in-charge of the Synod that is to be on the Family; who openly support Same Sex Marriage and supported the vote in Ireland for it.
1. Bishop Heiner Koch “Koch has said, “Any bond that strengthens and holds people is in my eyes good; that applies also to same-sex relationships.” In another public interview he said: “To present homosexuality as sin is wounding. … I know homosexual pairs that live values such as reliability and responsibility in an exemplary way.”
2. Cardinal Godfried Danneels “In addition to wearing rainbow liturgical vestments and being caught on tape concealing sexual abuse, Danneels said in 2013 of the passage of gay “marriage”: “I think it’s a positive development that states are free to open up civil marriage for gays if they want.”
3. Cardinal Walter Kasper “Kasper defended the vote of the Irish in favor of homosexual “marriages,” saying: “A democratic state has the duty to respect the will of the people; and it seems clear that, if the majority of the people wants such homosexual unions, the state has a duty to recognize such rights.”
4. Archbishop Bruno Forte “He is the Italian theologian who was credited with drafting the controversial homosexuality section of the infamous midterm report of the Synod which spoke of “accepting and valuing [homosexuals’] sexual orientation.” When questioned about the language, Forte said homosexual unions have “rights that should be protected,” calling it an “issue of civilization and respect of those people.”
5. Father Timothy Radcliffe “consultor for the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace despite his well-known support for homosexuality. Writing on homosexuality in 2013, he said: “We must ask what it means, and how far it is Eucharistic. Certainly it can be generous, vulnerable, tender, mutual and non-violent. So in many ways, I would think that it can be expressive of Christ’s self-gift.” In a 2006 lecture he advocated “accompanying” homosexuals, which he defined as “watching ‘Brokeback Mountain,’ reading gay novels, living with our gay friends and listening with them as they listen to the Lord.”
6. Bishop Johan Bonny: “While being named as a delegate to the synod may not in itself constitute a major promotion, what is unique about Bonny is the extremity and clarity of his dissent. “Inside the Church, we must look for a formal recognition of the relational dimension that is also present in many homosexual, lesbian and bisexual couples,” he said in a December 2014 interview. “In the same way that in society there exists a diversity of legal frameworks for partners, there must be a diversity of forms of recognition in the Church.”
For instance, Bishop Battista Ricca, a former Vatican diplomat, was well known for homosexual conduct during his term at the nunciature in Uruguay, but the pope nevertheless appointed him to head the Vatican Bank and defended his decision.
“Perhaps the most egregious case is that of Cardinal Danneels who, as noted above, is a proponent of Church recognition for homosexuality. The evidence that Cardinal Danneels engaged in a cover-up of sex abuse is overwhelming, clear and well known, yet he was brought out of relative obscurity by the personal intervention of Pope Francis during the Synod.
Immediately following his retirement in 2010, Danneels, who has publicly supported same-sex civil unions, was revealed to have actively worked to hide the activities of the now-notorious homosexual abuser, his friend and protégé Roger Vangheluwe, the former bishop of Bruges. Danneels was caught in a recording telling Vangheluwe’s victim, his nephew, “The bishop will resign next year, so actually it would be better for you to wait.”
The cardinal is heard in the recording warning the victim against trying to blackmail the church and urged him not to drag Vangheluwe’s name “through the mud.” Danneels added that the victim should admit his own guilt and ask forgiveness.”
And a loyal and faithful Bishop, Most Holy Father, from Germany, Bishop Tebartz-van Elst, said this, “have a duty to protest the legal recognition of homosexual partnerships.” and he disciplined one of his priests for blessing a “same sex marriage”. Most of all, Your Holiness, Raymond Cardinal Burke says this, “I’m not the pope, and I’m not in the business of telling him what to do – but in my judgment this [the Church’s teaching on sexuality] needs to be clarified, and there’s only one person who can clarify it at this point.”
There are many concerns Holy Father of the Laity and Clergy about your new Encyclical on the environment, where you partner up with the United Nations to help reduce global warming and everything; but their way of reducing it means to violate Church Teaching and the Commandments of God by supporting contraception, abortion and other means of Population Control; which brings me to your appointing of the chief Population Control Expert, Hans Joachim Schellnhuber to the Pontifical Academy of Science.
Then day when you received the hammer & sickle crucifix and hammer & sickle necklace from that South American President, we were hoping you would follow in the Tradition of the Successors of Saint Peter to denounce communism and Marxism as the previous Holy Fathers have done and just took off the necklace and gave back the cross to him and said, “I’m sorry I cannot accept it” and walk out.
All these things Holy Father and many more items such as,
1. From the False Visions of Medjugorje “to the schismatic existence of the SSPX to the mad ramblings of dissidents in seminaries and Catholic universities”
Our Beloved Church has not been the Church of Compromise. Our Blessed Lord told us to be “the Light on the Hill”. We need your strong words of Guidance to clear the darkness that has descended on our world. Dear Holy Father please denounce the errors and heresies that are now threatening to severely harm the Church. Thank you for acting on our behalf as our delegated Protector. We know you love us as a Father. Please now defend us as our Clear and Decisive Leader. Your Flock is in need of Strong Direction and Protection.
Most of all, this three fold question of our Lord to St. Peter from the Gospel of St. John 21:15-17
“When therefore they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter: Simon son of John, lovest thou me more than these? He saith to him: Yea, Lord, thou knowest that I love thee. He saith to him: Feed my lambs.
He saith to him again: Simon, son of John, lovest thou me? He saith to him: Yea, Lord, thou knowest that I love thee. He saith to him: Feed my lambs.
He said to him the third time: Simon, son of John, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved, because he had said to him the third time: Lovest thou me? And he said to him: Lord, thou knowest all things: thou knowest that I love thee. He said to him: Feed my sheep.”